Asterisk v1.2 Released

[quote=“SineApps”]We are proud to announce that Asterisk 1.2.0 has been released!

This release of Asterisk contains over 3,000 improvements on version 1.0, including hundreds of new features and applications.

It is available from the ftp.digium.com FTP servers, as well as the Digium CVS servers (under the ‘v1-2-0’ tag).

We want to extend our thanks to all the community members whose contributions have made this release possible; without their coding, support, testing and other involvement we would not have achieved this milestone!

Mark Spencer and Kevin P. Fleming[/quote]

Source

For those of you who do not subscribe to the RSS already, SineApps is a great regular news source for the Asterisk community:

sineapps.com/news.php

[quote=“MuppetMaster”]For those of you who do not subscribe to the RSS already, SineApps is a great regular news source for the Asterisk community:

sineapps.com/news.php[/quote]

Please put full information. Asterisk v1.2 isn’t released. They released Asterisk v1.2rc2.

Can you please change Subject of this thread so you don’t confuse people?

[quote=“parcina”][quote=“MuppetMaster”]For those of you who do not subscribe to the RSS already, SineApps is a great regular news source for the Asterisk community:

sineapps.com/news.php[/quote]

Please put full information. Asterisk v1.2 isn’t released. They released Asterisk v1.2rc2.

Can you please change Subject of this thread so you don’t confuse people?[/quote]

Re-read, v1.2 is released. And is downloadable here:

asterisk.org/
asterisk.org/download

As well as from the CVS.

Hopefully Digium gets around to updating their website soon with the announcement, but this news is hot off the press. I am sure they were up late in Alabama today completing, so the Digium website announcement will come tomorrow.

Additional info of the release on the Wiki:

voip-info.org/wiki/index.php … erisk+v1.2

[quote=“MuppetMaster”]Re-read, v1.2 is released. And is downloadable here:

asterisk.org/
asterisk.org/download

As well as from the CVS.
[/quote]

Sorry. I have look at asterisk web site and there wasn’t any information about release. Now I’m downloading it :smile:)