Asterisk install: Error sudo contrib/scripts/install_prereq install command

Hi everyone I have the following problem while installing asterisk on Debian.
I have reached the point where I need to run the script: “” sudo contrib / scripts / install_prereq install “”.

Before running the script, I insert the debian iso in virtual box (I state that the virtualbox network is in bridge mode the virtual machine navigates quietly). I run the script and it doesn’t launch the Package configuration, but it returns the following errors:

“”"""“root @ debian: /usr/src/asterisk-18.11.1# sudo contrib / scripts / install_prereq install
Ign cdrom: // [Debian GNU / Linux 11.3.0 Bullseye - Official amd64 DVD Binary-1 20220326-11: 23] bullseye InRelease
Err cdrom: // [Debian GNU / Linux 11.3.0 Bullseye - Official amd64 DVD Binary-1 20220326-11: 23] bullseye Release
Use apt-cdrom to make APT recognize this CD-ROM. apt-get update cannot be used to add new CD-ROMs
Hit Index of /debian-security bullseye-security InRelease
E: The repository “cdrom: // [Debian GNU / Linux 11.3.0 Bullseye - Official amd64 DVD Binary-1 20220326-11: 23] bullseye Release” does not have a Release file.
E: Failed to download some files
W: unable to download cdrom: // [Debian GNU / Linux 11.3.0 Bullseye - Official amd64 DVD Binary-1 20220326-11: 23] / dists / bullseye / Release: Use apt-cdrom to make APT recognize this CD-ROM . apt-get update cannot be used to add new CD-ROMs
E: Some index files failed to download. They have been ignored, or old ones used instead.”"""""""""""

Err cdrom…

You need to disable the cdrom repo in /etc/apt/sources.list and possibly enable the other repos.

Thanks!! Unfortunately I am not an expert in linux and I learn by doing

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.