Hi to all.
I have the following problem:
In our company we have two LAN. the first one is the office LAN (10.x.x.x) and the second is for guest (192.168.1.x/24)
Now we have this configuration:
INTERNET WAN <-> Router A <-> LAN 10.x.x.x <-> Router B <-> LAN 192.168.1.x
- The Router A has the NAT on to the Asterisk server (port 5060)
- The Router B is configured with the WAN interface on the LAN 192.168.1.x and the LAN interface on the LAN 10.x.x.x. The NAT is on and the ports (5060-5061 and 10000-20000) are forwarded to the Asterisk Server IP.
- The Asterisk server is located on the LAN 10.x.x.x with the NAT on and the public IP addres of Router A.
- We use two sip trunks and all works fine.
- On the LAN 10.x.x.x we have some IP phones that can call and receive calls without problem
- On the LAN 192.168.1.x we have some IP phones that works fine with incoming calls but on the outcoming calls works with one way audio
The problem should be that when the call start from a IP phone to the LAN 192.168.1.x the Asterisk server send the NAT parameters with the public IP address and not the “WAN” address of router B.
Someone know how I could solve this issue?