Asterisk BUG for Sip Trunk

HI
we have a problem.please help us to Solving the problem.

We have use freepx (Asterisk 13) on Debian GNU/Linux 8 (jessie).

We use a Cisco Router for voice gateway that communication between router and server is a SIP Trunk.

By random we get this warning and our calls be faild after that.

Could you please help us to slove this problem.

**WARNING[1812] chan_sip.c: Autodestruct on dialog ‘38617eb73184c21225d3133b398b0dc6@192.168.25.254:5060’ with owner SIP/1000-00000533 in place (Method: BYE). Rescheduling destruction for 10000 ms

Thanks Regaurd

Likely to be a dialplan bug and, if you are using FreePBX, therefore a FreePBX bug.

You definitely need to use FreePBX support channels, e.g. community.freepbx.org, not Asterisk ones.

thank you
But i have seen this problem on many asterisk severs in this forum and other web site.

It’s not a bug; it is a symptom. The fact that it says WARNING, not ERROR, means it is something that can legitimately happen in normal operation.

I believe it can happen if the hangup handler takes too long to complete, and that is a dialplan design issue. In FreePBX, FreePBX provides the dialplan.

In any case, you are not going to be able to reproduce your symptom without FreePBX

Indeed, it essentially happens if something has blocked the dialplan execution so the channel can’t go away. I’ve seen it happen with AGIs in hangup that get blocked (for example they block trying to connect to a database and never return).

whats your idea about network problem?
for example drop BYE request from server to router by firewall or timeout on network.
i have seen this problem for network adaptor type 1000.

What does “adaptor type 1000” mean.

Packets will be lost because of router misconfigurations or network congetstion.

do you thinkIt can be the cause of this problem (packet lost)?

becuse i had asterisk 11 before and i did not any problem.
i did not any change configuration.

I have same problem on my IVR applications which one use AGI. Like others I had asterisk 11 before and I’ve never seen a problem like that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.