I use a cloud server running Ubuntu 14 + Asterisk 13 to make links from our reporters on field with our radio studio.
Well, it work’s fine running Opus codec on 48kbps, so last week we find an issue: when we try to use a M-Audio Mobile Pre (2 mic ports) only the 1st one works on Asterisk. We use the Phoner Lite software under windows but we tryed a lot of other software choices, even with the same result, only the mic 1 “insert” audio to asterisk.
On windows recording devices configuration both mics works fine, as weel on other softwares, but on asterisk only the mic 1 works.
I’ve tried to find some answer about it or some explanation but without success.