Asterisk 13.9.1 PJSIP realtime database

How to PJSIP realtime from database ?
There is a link that can be visited :slight_smile:
Because I’ve followed the tutorial https://wiki.asterisk.org/wiki/display/AST/Setting+up+PJSIP+Realtime

voix*CLI> dialplan reload
Dialplan reloaded.
== Parsing ‘/etc/asterisk/extensions.conf’: Found
== Setting global variable ‘CONSOLE’ to ‘Console/dsp’
== Setting global variable ‘IAXINFO’ to ‘guest’
== Setting global variable ‘TRUNK’ to ‘DAHDI/G2’
== Setting global variable ‘TRUNKMSD’ to ‘1’
– Registered extension context ‘settings’; registrar: pbx_config
[Jul 11 12:21:17] WARNING[23042]: pbx_config.c:1904 pbx_load_config: ==!!== Unknown directive: ps_endpoints at line 13 of extensions.conf – IGNORING!!!
[Jul 11 12:21:17] WARNING[23042]: pbx_config.c:1904 pbx_load_config: ==!!== Unknown directive: ps_auths at line 14 of extensions.conf – IGNORING!!!
[Jul 11 12:21:17] WARNING[23042]: pbx_config.c:1904 pbx_load_config: ==!!== Unknown directive: ps_aors at line 15 of extensions.conf – IGNORING!!!
[Jul 11 12:21:17] WARNING[23042]: pbx_config.c:1904 pbx_load_config: ==!!== Unknown directive: ps_domain_aliases at line 16 of extensions.conf – IGNORING!!!
[Jul 11 12:21:17] WARNING[23042]: pbx_config.c:1904 pbx_load_config: ==!!== Unknown directive: ps_endpoint_id_ips at line 17 of extensions.conf – IGNORING!!!
[Jul 11 12:21:17] WARNING[23042]: pbx_config.c:1904 pbx_load_config: ==!!== Unknown directive: ps_contacts at line 18 of extensions.conf – IGNORING!!!

You have not set it up correctly. You’ve put information into extensions.conf that should go into sorcery.conf.

Sorry I was wrong wrong input code that should be in my extconfig.conf input in extensions.conf. Hehehe
thank you :slight_smile:

hi jcoip
I have realtime PJSIP problem. Whether to use alembic?
I do not use alembic.
Is there a solution for me?

We manage things using Alembic. As part of the release process the actual schema is put into SQL files and you should be able to use it. In the future though you will have to figure out the schema changes and do them yourself if needed.

thank jcoip
:slight_smile: :slight_smile:
I have problem
asterisk call parking
asterisk 13.9.2
you have documentation four me. ? :slight_smile:

There’s a blog post[1] which details how to set up call parking for various scenarios and how it works. If this doesn’t help then you’ll need to specify what your problem actually is.

[1] http://blogs.asterisk.org/2016/03/30/setup-call-parking/

1 Like

thnk jcoIp
Tetai already i follow what i edit in res_parking.conf no effect at all?

res_parking.conf

[default]
parkext => 700
parkpos => 701-709
context => parkedcalls
parkingtime => 300
findslot => next
comebacktoorigin=no
comebackcontext=parkedcallstimeout

features.conf

[featuremap]
parkcall => #72

extensions.conf

include => parkedcalls

exten => _[70],1,ParkedCall(${EXTEN})
same => n,Hangup

_[70] matches 7 and 0 it does not match any numbers longer than 1 digit. Including parkedcalls should be sufficient to allow pickup.

Please provide logs at at least verbosity 5.

thank david551 :slight_smile:

Are there any solutions for call pickup?
This code dear
asterisk 13.9.1

/etc/asterisk/featrure.conf

[general]
pickupexten = *8
pickupsound = beep
pickupfailsound = beeperr

/etc/asterisk/extensions.conf

[from-internal]
exten => _*8.,1,Pickup(${EXTEN})
same => n,Hangup

I have 3 exten of 1301,1302 and 1303
1301 call 1302 answare 1303 is it really like this.?
Essentially exten 1303 take call 1301 to 1302