Asterisk 13.20.0-rc2 and 15.3.0-rc2 Now Available

The Asterisk Development Team would like to announce the second release candidates for Asterisk 13.20.0 and 15.3.0.

These release candidates are available for immediate download at

If you’d like to help please download the release candidates and test them. Any problems should be reported to the issue tracker.

For a full list of changes in these release candidates, see the following ChangeLogs:

Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!

I knew it was coming :call_me_hand: NICE as I am going thru all of my procedures from beginning to end in installing this version. The question for me is do I create the MariaDB database before configuring Asterisk and what plus how will this change the installation of Asterisk if at all? I will update with my findings and I am doing this for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Windows Server, and Centos 7 Server installations.

The process rarely (if ever) changes for Asterisk and the only time it would would be going from a major version.

@jcolp thanks for the update. I see @tzafrir is still with Asterisk he has been around for a very long time and @gjoseph I see the issue with libresample has been dealt with and not sure about hoard tho’. I see one instance of it being mentioned in the list of changes for this version. I am also going to work with this on a Mac.