Asterisk 13.20.0-rc2 and 15.3.0-rc2 Now Available

The Asterisk Development Team would like to announce the second release candidates for Asterisk 13.20.0 and 15.3.0.

These release candidates are available for immediate download at
http://downloads.asterisk.org/pub/telephony/asterisk

If you’d like to help please download the release candidates and test them. Any problems should be reported to the issue tracker.

For a full list of changes in these release candidates, see the following ChangeLogs:

ChangeLog-13.20.0-rc2
ChangeLog-15.3.0-rc2

Thank you for your continued support of Asterisk!

I knew it was coming :call_me_hand: NICE as I am going thru all of my procedures from beginning to end in installing this version. The question for me is do I create the MariaDB database before configuring Asterisk and what plus how will this change the installation of Asterisk if at all? I will update with my findings and I am doing this for Ubuntu 16.04 LTS, Windows Server, and Centos 7 Server installations.

The process rarely (if ever) changes for Asterisk and the only time it would would be going from a major version.

@jcolp thanks for the update. I see @tzafrir is still with Asterisk he has been around for a very long time and @gjoseph I see the issue with libresample has been dealt with and not sure about hoard tho’. I see one instance of it being mentioned in the list of changes for this version. I am also going to work with this on a Mac.