Asterisk 1.6.1.1 outboundproxy bug or feature

I got a followed troubled with new installed Asterisk 1.6.1.1:

Call from PSTN over Astrerisk over Openser to Customer.

When customer pick up phone and send OK, Asterisk send ASK directly to customer IP no to Openser.

Settings outboundproxy=XXX.com,force inside peer do not help me to fix.

I find only one working solution:

[general]
outboundproxy=XXX.com,force

exten => _333XXX,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}@XXX.com,20)

The question is. Is it possible somehow to set up outboundproxy in the peer configuration?

Thanks in advance.

According to Voip-Info’s sip.conf guide page, you can only define outboundproxy in the general section.

If this is something you particularly need, try submitting a ticket to Digium perhaps?

Giles.

[quote=“gilester”]According to Voip-Info’s sip.conf guide page, you can only define outboundproxy in the general section.
[/quote]
In voip-info settings from Asterisk 1.4.
It’s 1.6.1.1:
#cat sip.conf
Skipped
; Users and peers have different settings available. Friends have all settings,
; since a friend is both a peer and a user
;
; User config options: Peer configuration:
; -------------------- -------------------
Skipped
; defaultuser
; rtptimeout
; rtpholdtimeout
; sendrpid
; outboundproxy
; rfc2833compensate
; callbackextension

Actually old config relocated from Asterisk 1.4. to new installed asterisk 1.6.
Trouble is not with the place of outboundproxy. Trouble is: ASK from remote site do not going over the Openser with the all set of the followed troubles like incorrect billing and unexpected BYE.

[quote=“gilester”]
If this is something you particularly need, try submitting a ticket to Digium perhaps?

Giles.[/quote]

I’ll try

I have the same problem recently.
I’ll have a try too.
Thank you.
www.ifsneaker.com

[quote=“gilester”]According to Voip-Info’s sip.conf guide page, you can only define outboundproxy in the general section.

Giles.[/quote]

Thanks for your view.

www.ifsneaker.com

Feature requests on the issue tracker will be rejected unless they also come with complete patches, appropriately licensed. There is a feature request web site somewhere, but I forget where. Otherwise, one of the mailing list is most likely to produce a result, although the current forum is also a valid place.