ARI Dialer DTMF

Hello,

I set up a Dialer system with ARI that allows to connect 2 numbers: Call the first number and play an audio message then call the second one after the end of the audio message.

To upgrade my system, I need to add :

• When I call the first number the audio message is played then I have to type “1” to call the second number.
  • When the second number receives the call, I play an audio message with 1 to take the call.

I am attaching my extension.conf rfile:
globals]
RTPFW1=SIP/XXX
RTPFW2=SIP/XXX

[contextX]
;Route to OUTSIDE
exten => _X.,1,NoOp(“XXX context”)
exten => _X.,n,NoOp(Variables: {CALLER}) exten => _X.,n,SIPAddHeader(Privacy: id) exten => _X.,n,Set(CALLERID(all)="Ano" <anonymous>) exten => _X.,n,Set(CDR(accountcode)={CALLER})
exten => _X.,n,SIPAddHeader(Remote-Party-ID: “XXX” sip:${CALLER}@XX.XX.XX.XX;privacy=off;screen=no)
exten => _X.,n,SIPAddHeader(P-Asserted-Identity: tel:${CALLER})
exten => _X.,n,Wait(1)
exten => _X.,n,AGI(googletts.agi,“Bonjour. Merci de patienter. Vous allez être mis en relation avec un professionnel.”,fr)
exten => _X.,n,Dial({XXX}/{EXTEN})
exten => _X.,n,Dial({XXX}/{EXTEN})

Thank you in advance for your help

There is no Stasis call, and the specification doesn’t appear to require ARI anyway.

The dialplan supplied doesn’t appear to implement the complete specification and also does manipulation of caller ID which is not included in the specification.

chan_sip shouldn’t normally be used in new designs.

RPID and PAI headers should no t be set directly; they should be set from the caller ID using sendrpid, to enable the feature, and select the appropriate one.

Attempting to hide the callerid, but sending a non-anonymous one, and enabling presentation in headers doesn’t make sense to me.

Sending different URIs on RPID and PAI doesn’t make sense to me.

Even if googletts caches results, launching an AGI application for static announcements is expensive.

Dialplans and logs posted to the forum should be marked up as being pre-formatted text.

Thank you for your return.

Do you have any ideas on how to achieve the above objectives?

We are hiding the Header following obligations described in the project.

Yours sincerely,

Originate to dialplan. Exten processing outputs the first message and hand reads the response, then calls Dial, with a subroutine. Subroutine outputs the second message and handles the response.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.