Any advice for call from local to gsm with goip?

Hello everyone!
I am setup gsm gateway and in this time I can make call from mobile outside to goip gsm in local cisco IP phone and the number of phone “400”, All way was very good and listen between them without problem,
But I need to call from Cisco IP phone “400” to outside to mobile I cant so my trunk below:
Trunk Name
Gsm-trunk-1

**Outgoing**
context>>>>>from-internal
dtmfmode=rfc2833
disallow=all
allow=alaw&ulaw
insecure=very&port,invite
qualify=yes
default=goip-merion
secret=123456
nat=no
caninvite=no

Incoming

USER Context >>>>goip-merion

type=friend
host=dynamic
secret=123456789
context=from-trunk
dtmfmode=rfc2833
canreinvite=no
qualify=yes

My debug when call from “400” to outside:

freepbx*CLI>
  == Using SIP RTP TOS bits 184
  == Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
       > 0x7f0ef80291d0 -- Strict RTP learning after remote address set to: 1.1.                                                                                                                1.50:29026
    -- Executing [outside number here@from-internal:1] ResetCDR("SIP/400-00000022", "")                                                                                                                 in new stack
    -- Executing [outside number here@from-internal:2] NoCDR("SIP/400-00000022", "") in                                                                                                                 new stack
    -- Executing [outside number here@from-internal:3] Progress("SIP/400-00000022", "")                                                                                                                 in new stack
    -- Executing [outside number here@from-internal:4] Wait("SIP/400-00000022", "1") in                                                                                                                 new stack
       > 0x7f0ef80291d0 -- Strict RTP switching to RTP target address 1.1.1.50:2                                                                                                                9026 as source
    -- Executing [outside number here@from-internal:5] Playback("SIP/400-00000022", "sil                                                                                                                ence/1&cannot-complete-as-dialed&check-number-dial-again,noanswer") in new stack
    -- <SIP/400-00000022> Playing 'silence/1.alaw' (language 'en')
    -- <SIP/400-00000022> Playing 'cannot-complete-as-dialed.alaw' (language 'en                                                                                                                ')
    -- <SIP/400-00000022> Playing 'check-number-dial-again.alaw' (language 'en')
    -- Executing [h@from-internal:1] Macro("SIP/400-00000022", "hangupcall") in                                                                                                                 new stack
    -- Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:1] GotoIf("SIP/400-00000022", "1?theend") i                                                                                                                n new stack
    -- Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,3)
    -- Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:3] ExecIf("SIP/400-00000022", "0?Set(CDR(re                                                                                                                cordingfile)=)") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:4] NoOp("SIP/400-00000022", " montior file=                                                                                                                 ") in new stack
    -- Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:5] GotoIf("SIP/400-00000022", "1?skipagi")                                                                                                                 in new stack
    -- Goto (macro-hangupcall,s,7)
    -- Executing [s@macro-hangupcall:7] Hangup("SIP/400-00000022", "") in new st                                                                                                                ack
  == Spawn extension (macro-hangupcall, s, 7) exited non-zero on 'SIP/400-000000                                                                                                                22' in macro 'hangupcall'
  == Spawn extension (from-internal, h, 1) exited non-zero on 'SIP/400-00000022'

My Outbound Route:

Any one can help me to solve the problem because i think the false in upper picture “Dial patterns wizards”
Regards

This appears to be a freepbx question, for which you want https://community.freepbx.org/

Your log shows no attempt to dial, which suggests FreePBX/goip; has not generated an extension for the outside number range, or has not generated one for the specific number. However, as this is a problem with their generated dialplan, this is the wrong place for it.

The form you have provided does not contain any column headings, so I can’t safely guess how it uses the three fields to create the actual extension pattern.

There is at least one misspelling of a deprecated name in your configuration and there are other things that don’t look right. I would suggest starting over from first principles.

(There is no such thing as caninvite, insecure=very is deprecated, I’ve never seen & used in insecure, insecure=port is often overused, “>>>>>>” is not valid, there is no way of outgoing being used, as there is no host line, if you have an incoming and outgoing section for the same peer, incoming calls may actually end up handled by the outgoing section, nat=no is only for special cases where Asterisk is using the external address, but you don’t want force_rport or comedia processing.)

I’d also add, that even if we knew, or could guess, the meaning of each column in the form, there is no way we could check whether it was correct without knowing at least some of what “outside number here” represents (all the relevant routing digits and the total number of digits, in this case, I think).

My guess is that outside number here would have to be “89” followed by exactly 8 digits, or “8” followed by exactly 10 digits for the patterns to match, which they are not doing. Once the patterns match, my guess is that the 8 would be removed before actually trying to make the call.

Yes I am tested to set the prefix “8” and the pattern for example “XXXXX” this mean the length of number and I found that can make call but the method not finished by me because I have more than way to be finished but I can because the problem should ouput in some of case!

I’m afraid that was lost in translation.

Sorry for that!!,
I am solved the problem, The problem in GSM Gateway … Now I can make call from extension to outside.
Thank you for your support

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.