AMI and ARI stop accept connections

Hi all,

My asterisk AMI and ARI stop accept new connections, and I don’t no why.

When i stop asterisk and start again, all works fine for some time, and stop working again.

This start( I suppose) when i put asterisk to run into an VM, with a fisical machine a don’t have this problem, anyone can show me what is going on?

Asterisk Version: 13.10.0

ast13:~# uname -a
Linux ast13 3.16.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.16.7-ckt25-2 (2016-04-08) x86_64 GNU/Linux

ast13:~# netstat -lnap | grep asterisk | wc -l

Any suggestion for this question?

Your version of Asterisk is a year and a half old, so upgrading would be good. As well we’d need more information - such as the console output and whether it says anything. You should also confirm the attempt is reaching the VM at all by using tcpdump to get a packet capture.

Yes, the attempts reaching the server(i’m trying localhost) and the result is just a timeout and “connection closed closed for server”.

jcolp, thanks for your reply, I’ll update the “asterisk” and see what happens, another setting that I was not noticed was the “ulimit open files”, I adjusted and apparently did not happen again.

If you had run out of file descriptors it would have mentioned that on the console, and would exhibit the behavior you saw.

I thought the same, however, showed nothing with reference to the limit of files

anyway, I’ll update the same way, thanks for the response and your time