Zaptel 1.4.6 Help PLEASE

I have a TDM400P ver E/F that I purchased a couple of years ago as a Dev/Kit and I have tried installing Zaptel 1.4.6 on Debian Etch Kernel 2.6, CentOS5 Kernel 2.6, Ubuntu Kernel 2.6 to no avail. All distros will install Zaptel 1.2 with no problem.

The Zaptel modules compile just fine and I even have GREEN LIGHTS on my FXS Channel1 and FXO Channel 4 the other two channels are not filled.

I am sure that my zaptel.config and zapata.config files are correct as they work fine with Zaptel 1.2 and everything else is fine with Zaptel 1.2 as well.

I have seen this posted a few times with no solutions being offered so here is what happens when I run ztcfg -vv with Zaptel 1.4.6

[quote]Zaptel Version: 1.4.6
Echo Canceller: MG2
Configuration

Channel map:

Channel 01: FXO Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 01)
Channel 04: FXS Kewlstart (Default) (Slaves: 04)

2 channels to configure.[/quote]

As you can see it say’s I still have 2 channels to configure and I am at wits end with this. Has anybody figured this out yet? Your help is highly appreciated as I have been on this for over a week and can’t seem to find a solution anywhere!

so did you explain what the problem is, also one question, is it a REV H card?

If it happens to be, the problem may be that the rev h card loses it’s PCI ID quite often, if this is happening then all you need to do is simply edit the
zconfig.h file before compiling, and uncomment the line (remove the /* */)

#define TDM_REVH_MATCHALL

Then recompile and try again, this was true with version 1.2 but more than likely it still lies in 1.4

Looking at your channel map everything seems to be ok, so what is the real problem here? What are you trying to do that you cannot?

[quote=“redistributer”]so did you explain what the problem is, also one question, is it a REV H card?

If it happens to be, the problem may be that the rev h card loses it’s PCI ID quite often, if this is happening then all you need to do is simply edit the
zconfig.h file before compiling, and uncomment the line (remove the /* */)

#define TDM_REVH_MATCHALL

Then recompile and try again, this was true with version 1.2 but more than likely it still lies in 1.4

Looking at your channel map everything seems to be ok, so what is the real problem here? What are you trying to do that you cannot?[/quote]

As I stated earlier in this post it is a REV E/F card and I am aware that the channel map appears ok however if you’ll note it says 2 channels to configure as opposed to 2 channels configured. The problem is that the channels won’t open even though they have a green light. I can’t call in and I can’t call out.

This isn’t an issue with Zaptel 1.2

Thank you for your assistance