Windows + MS SQL?

Hey guys,

I was wondering if this application would work on Windows + MS SQL.

We have just built an application for a client where the customers can schedule pick ups and drop offs online.

The site is built on ASP + MS SQL back end.

What we want to do is make the service available by phone.

Where a customer can Call a phone number, enter their username & password, select the pick up date and drop off date and submit it.

Would it be possible to make an application that would do this job? Are there any applications already built that can be customized…

If there’s anyone that does have an application built or know how to make this work please feel free to contact me via e mail or phone.

santhush@wlscampus.com
+1 416 825 3987

Thanks!

Santhush

[quote=“santhush”]Hey guys,

I was wondering if this application would work on Windows + MS SQL.[/quote]

Running natively on Windows is not good for a production environment, but there are some solutions that provide translation to run on Windows:

voip-info.org/tiki-index.php … ws+Support

[quote=“santhush”]We have just built an application for a client where the customers can schedule pick ups and drop offs online.

The site is built on ASP + MS SQL back end.[/quote]

Have a look at this:

voip-info.org/wiki/view/Asterisk+.NET

[quote=“santhush”]What we want to do is make the service available by phone.

Where a customer can Call a phone number, enter their username & password, select the pick up date and drop off date and submit it.

Would it be possible to make an application that would do this job? Are there any applications already built that can be customized…

If there’s anyone that does have an application built or know how to make this work please feel free to contact me via e mail or phone.[/quote]

This is all possible. The best approach would be to have Asterisk run on a Linux server with all of your application logic on Windows using AGI/ManagerAPI.