Where is the list of * codes documented?

I’ve googled until I’m blue but I can’t find the right set of keywords to get the list. From hints in various pages I think *97 and *98 are voicemail but I sure would like to see a concise list that I could print out for reference.

Thanks,
Jim.

Hi.

No they aren’t , or Yes they are. It all depends on what you have programmed in your dialplan. There are some defiened codes in the ZAP fxs channels, But other than that its upto you realy. This is why you wont find one list the same as other,

Ian
www.cyber-cottage.co.uk

[quote=“ianplain”]Hi.

No they aren’t , or Yes they are. It all depends on what you have programmed in your dialplan. There are some defiened codes in the ZAP fxs channels, But other than that its upto you realy. This is why you wont find one list the same as other,

Ian
www.cyber-cottage.co.uk[/quote]\

That could be a reason to not list them alright. Since they seem to be predefined for my Trixbox install, I should be asking that on their forum. I really thought they were pretty generic, since if my memory serves me, when I’ve seen the list at work, it seemed to be the same as another list I saw at another company. Perhaps they were using the same PBX.

Thanks,
Jim.