Where dialplans are configured(stored)?

In asterisk CLI command line i got error like:netsock2.c:getaddrinfo(“dynamic”,“null”,…):Name and service not know.

i am making call from 6001 to 6002 and vice versa,not working

user.conf
[6001]
fullname=vinay
registersip=yes
host=dynamic
type=peer
username=6001
transfer=yes
context=DLPN_DialPlan1
hassip=yes
secret=password
nat=no
canreinvite=no
dtmfmode=rfc2833
insecure=no
pickupgroup=1
macaddress=00a859c694e2
autoprov=yes
label=6001
linenumber=1
LINEKEYS=1
disallow=all
allow=ulaw,gsm

[6002]
fullname=kumar
registersip=yes
host=dynamic
type=peer
username=6002
transfer=yes
context=DLPN_DialPlan1
hassip=yes
secret=password
nat=no
canreinvite=no
dtmfmode=rfc2833
insecure=no
pickupgroup=1
macaddress=00a859c694e4
autoprov=yes
label=6002
linenumber=2
LINEKEYS=2
disallow=all
allow=ulaw,gsm

AsteriskGUI is obsolete. If you got it as part of a network storage box, the supplier should provide support for it.

It is not possible to answer your routing problem question without the dialplan and/or the console logs for the failed call.

please reply…
after adding extensions in asterisk-GUI where exactly dialplans are stored and also how user should provide support for it??

thank you

For SIP devices, you should look into sip.conf and all other included files in sip.conf if any.
For Dialplan, extensions.conf and all other included files in extensions.conf if any.

–Satish Barot

The reason I didn’t suggest that is that it is possible that AsteriskGUI has a separate database and then loads the configuration either directly into memory, or into the configuration file, at start up.

However, as already noted, he should get support for AsteriskGUI from the supplier as any one who is supplying it now needs to support it as well.

thank you

Point noted David. :smile:

–Satish Barot