What Card do I have

This maybe an easy question, but not to long ago I inherited an asterisk server. I have learned simple things like how to do extensions, and have even whipped together a little php/mysql to do nifty things. However yesterday our provider went out due to thunderstorms. It was eventually fixed but it got us thinking, if anything ever happened to the asterisk box we would be looking at some serious downtime while we get new equipment shipped in.

All in all this is a good chance for me to really get into the meat of an asterisk setup. (and to get a more recent version of asterisk up.)

We want to clone (actually slightly faster + more RAM) the server. I am good for everything now except the card! Is there a way to tell what card we have without opening up the server. (Boss doesn’t know.)

I am not to savvy with linux, so again I apologize.

Asterisk CVS-v1-0-03/03/05-14:58:37 built by root@XXXX on a i686 running Linux
FC3

/etc/modprobe.conf

include /etc/modprobe.conf.dist alias eth0 e1000 alias scsi_hostadapter ata_piix options torisa base=0xd0000 alias char-major-196 torisa post-install tor2 /sbin/ztcfg post-install wcusb /sbin/ztcfg post-install wcfxo /sbin/ztcfg post-install ztdynamic /sbin/ztcfg post-install ztd-eth /sbin/ztcfg post-install wct1xxp /sbin/ztcfg post-install wct4xxp /sbin/ztcfg post-install wcte11xp /sbin/ztcfg alias wctdm wcfxs post-install wctdm /sbin/ztcfg post-install pciradio /sbin/ztcfg post-install ztd-loc /sbin/ztcfg alias wcfxs wctdm post-install torisa /sbin/ztcfg post-install wcfxs /sbin/ztcfg
does this help?

not really. stop and restart zaptel and asterisk and give us the output of /var/log/dmesg

We are at our peak time right now so I’ll have to restart things later I suspose.

However yesterday I rebooted the whole box and restarted the services a few times
personal.psu.edu/users/r/w/rwa118/temp/dmesg

lspci -vv
should give You all info (or even more than You need)
or modconf and check miscellaneous branch to find out what is loaded
zaptel + other modules

02:03.0 Communication controller: Xilinx Corporation: Unknown device 0314 (rev 01) Control: I/O- Mem+ BusMaster+ SpecCycle- MemWINV- VGASnoop- ParErr- Stepping- SERR+ FastB2B- Status: Cap- 66Mhz- UDF- FastB2B- ParErr- DEVSEL=medium >TAbort- <TAbort- <MAbort- >SERR- <PERR- Latency: 64 Interrupt: pin A routed to IRQ 19 Region 0: Memory at fe9def80 (32-bit, non-prefetchable) [size=128]

Wildcard TE405P/TE410P
pci-ids.ucw.cz/iii/?i=10ee0314

TE410P

Thank you very much!

also running the ‘zttool’ utility helps.