What are these warning?

Hello,
What is these warning In asterisk CLI:
res_rtp_asterisk.c:2088 bridge_p2p_rtp_write: RTP NAT: Can’t write RTP to private address 255.255.255.255:1848, waiting for other end to send audio…

netsock2.c:269 ast_sockaddr_resolve: getaddrinfo(“151.238.2.25:14686:14686”, “(null)”, …): No address associated with hostname

Retransmission timeout reached on transmission XXXX. for seqno 2 (Critical Response)

Hanging up call XXXX. no reply to our criticalpacket

Thanks.

1. Wrong forum for support questions.

2. The SDP contained the broadcast address, which is not one to which it is sensible to send media. Asterisk is going to use comedia and wait for media from a valid address to work out to where to send.

3. Asterisk received a bogus peer address (two port number parts).

4. Asterisk failed to receive a timely response from the peer (you will need to enable SIP logging to work out to what it was expecting a response. The peer is broken, or there is a NAT or firewall issue.

5. Asterisk is giving up because of (3).

thanks david for your reply … would you more please explain the 2nd error :smile: !! … i’m new in this world !!

because i had the same error :
ERROR[4274][C-00000006]: netsock2.c:269 ast_sockaddr_resolve: getaddrinfo(“hrnggka7em3i.invalid”, “(null)”, …): No address associated with hostname

i’m using :
asterisk 12 ( because i need vp8 :wink: )
ubuntu 12.10

“bogus” describes something which is not what it claims to be.

Your peer has sent something in a place where the protocol expects a valid address, but what it has sent is not one.

Is hrnggka7em3i the hostname of your server?