Voip strange behaviour

Hi
i have a strange behaviour…i have a voip number with on top a free tolls number service…
VoIp number it’s like 018219XXXXX…instead Free Toll number in Italy is like 800XXXXXX.
They all land to same context obviously,in fact Free toll came into asterisk as normal Voip number 018219XXXXX
But on user input side, Voip number it’s quite perfect…but on free toll i’ve always first digit striped from user input…

Have you got any idea to suggest me?

I don’t know what to think…

If by first digit you mean “0”, check the type of number. The stripped version is probably using national as the type, and the un-stripped version undefined.

This assumes a channel technology that can signal type of number.

1 Like

Hi David…i’ll try o explain better…
Asterisk answer calls…Playback a file and ask for user input…we have 10 digits code…they start with number 2 or 3…but even if i start it with other number, with free toll number,first digit is striped…or lost…don’t know why…
On italy free toll numbers are associated with a geographical one…so when the call (free toll) came into asterisk is shown as received by the geographical number associated to it…
If i call the geographical number user input is received perfectly…without any assle…
So diaplan code,that was created on the geo number,proved to be correct…
The only thing i noticed is that rtp media is received from different address…with geo voip number from IP to which i registered to…while free toll is has different ones…

Partially solved…sip debug shows that the free-toll incoming calls are re-routed from another geographic number…not directly associated to voip ones…
This is the problem…now i told users with Playback to add * in front of user code to work around the issue…