Voicemail Broadcast to Multiple Extensions Dynamically

I’m running asterisk 1.8.11 cert
Background coming from a Nortel phone system… Been on Asterisk for over a year…

One of the biggest hurdles we still have and have not found a solution for is Voicemail Broadcast to Multiple Extensions Dynamically.

[color=#FF0000]What I would like to accomplish (Ideal scenario)[/color]

You call your voicemail (*97) you enter your password
You press (3) for Advanced Options
You press (5) to leave a message
Press (1) to enter an extension
Press(2) to use the directory
[color=#FF0000]Press (3) to enter multiple extensions (New option)[/color]

The new option just let’s you enter multiple extensions until you press pound (ext 1, 2, 3, #)
Than you record the voicemail message
Than you press pound to send the voicemail messages to the extensions you entered.

So some of you may ask why not use the broadcast option currently in the asterisk system, well it’s because while you could setup up groups to accomplish this you would have to create a bunch of them.
Today I want to leave a message which I want a salesperson A and their prospective manager and later on I want to leave a message for salesperson B and their prospective manager and before the end of the day I want to leave salesperson A and B and their prospective manager a voicemail thanking all off them for a great job.

Any ideas???

Generate a dialplan to do that, you can use READ command to get the VM then pass that value to the Voicemail application.

The other, is to compile your own feature editing the app_voicemail.c

The last, move this thread to the job forum to pay a consultant to add such feature.