VMail skip password check broken

Hello,
I upgraded to SVN-trunk-r8852 to fix the problem with dead air after Jan. 25. Everything is fine now, except for skipping the password check for voicemail. I get: WARNING[13754]: app_voicemail.c:4937 vm_authenticate: Couldn’t read username

In UPGRADE.txt it says “The builtin variables ${CALLERID}, ${CALLERIDNAME}, ${CALLERIDNUM}, ${CALLERANI}, ${DNID}, ${RDNIS}, ${DATETIME}, ${TIMESTAMP}, ${ACCOUNTCODE}, and ${LANGUAGE} have all been deprecated.”

Is that part of my problem since I get to vmail with:
exten => 8500,1,VoiceMailMain(s${CALLERIDNUM})

I’m having trouble finding the dialplan functions to use instead. Also, all of my phones are running cisco’s skinny load with chan_sccp-20060125.

Thanks,

-Patrick

Update,
The vm_authenticate message was from me not giving the right username/password combo. I downgraded my sccp version to the version that worked before my asterisk upgrade (20051217) and the voicemail password skip still fails. I’ll try a SIP load when I get a chance just to eliminate the 3rd party driver. Anyone have a comment on the deprecated variables and what dialplan functions should replace them?

Thanks,

-Patrick

Just posting this in case someone else runs into the same issue. The syntax change to:

exten => 8500,1,VoiceMailMain(s${CALLERID(num)})

With this change, everything works just like before.