Videoconferenc in asterisk 16

Good day from all.
I have not been working with video in Asterix for very long, but I was able to create a working video conference in which PCs and video phones were involved. everything was fine while the videophones were gxv3240, but now the company has purchased new gxv3450 phones and there are problems with them.
When I try to connect this phone to a conference the following happens

1. in sngrep on the server, you can see that the phone broadcasts a video stream using the appropriate codec, but does not receive it from the server for display on the screen
  2. there are no error messages in the asterisk console, nor does rtp debug show anything new
  3. if I try to connect to the video conference again for an hour or two - the image is there and everything works perfectly.

Please tell me what could be the reason?
the rtp port pool is expanded to the required values.
Phone settings affect this (with the same settings it works today - not tomorrow).

Good day from all.
I have not been working with video in Asterix for very long, but I was able to create a working video conference in which PCs and video phones were involved. everything was fine while the videophones were gxv3240, but now the company has purchased new gxv3450 phones and there are problems with them.
When I try to connect this phone to a conference the following happens

1. in sngrep on the server, you can see that the phone broadcasts a video stream using the appropriate codec, but does not receive it from the server for display on the screen
  2. there are no error messages in the asterisk console, nor does rtp debug show anything new
  3. if I try to connect to the video conference again for an hour or two - the image is there and everything works perfectly.

Please tell me what could be the reason?
the rtp port pool is expanded to the required values.
Phone settings affect this (with the same settings it works today - not tomorrow).

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.