VIDEO on Asterisk - canreinvite and NAT

Most of our customers are behind NAT so canreinvite=no is the normal setting. The problem I am having is. Cusotmers are wanting to run the GXV-3000 video phone and other video supported clients. Most of these are NAT end points so the bandwidth is a big problem…

I am looking at putting in SER or OpenSER witch I understand should allow me to push the customers video calls peer to peer but I am concerend that this will not fit my soultion as most of the customers are using our Mannaged PBX services so this would extract them from the dial plan…

Here are several issus I am seeing…
1. GXV-3000 if video support is enabled the call takes the full bandwidth (broadcast only) of a video call even when one endpoint is audio only?? (The user can manually shut off the camera and reduce bandwith by hitting the video mute but none do.)

1. Asterisk has all of the NAT info when a call is bridged why can’t it modify the header on reinvite to support direct NAT Peers. This is what it appears SER/OpenSER is doing?

Any input would be apperciated.

Thanks

Still hoping for response. Also anyone know a good open source STUN server I could test with my deployments? Linux or Windows platform.

vovida.org/applications/downloads/stun/