I have been trying to setup custom inbound routes for several DID’s. The issue I am having is that asterisk seems to ignore the routes, completely.
I have narrowed it down that varphonex doesnt seem to be passing the did information to me.
Here is the log:
== Spawn extension (custom-callingcard, s, 3) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/8896576-09e81058’
– Executing Set(“SIP/8896576-09e7bb18”, “FROM_DID=s”) in new stack
– Executing Goto(“SIP/8896576-09e7bb18”, “custom-callingcard|s|1”) in new stack
– Goto (custom-callingcard,s,1)
– Executing Answer(“SIP/8896576-09e7bb18”, “”) in new stack
– Executing Wait(“SIP/8896576-09e7bb18”, “2”) in new stack
Is this an issue with varphonex? If so, what should I tell them? I have had them working on it now for 3 days without a resolution.
Thanks for everyones help!