Upgrade realtime queue_log from 1.6 to 1.8

Asterisk 1.8 introduced a number of changes in the structure of the queue_log table for realtime queue logging.

What is the proper method to modify the existing 1.6 table to be compatible with 1.8?

Many thanks,

Tom

I’d like to bump this topic,
I have the same issue. I’ve got a server and hot spare that are running 1.6.2.7 or something like that and I’ve been working with the hot spare to upgrade to either 1.8 or 10 because of a few issues we’re having and I’ve managed to update a few fields that were renamed or whatever but I’m still having issues. I can get calls to route properly if I’m calling a DID from the outside, it will ring the proper phone. What is not working, however, is outgoing calls. To accomplish this I’d generally put an include statement into the context that the phone was registered in in the sip.conf file. I’d generally put the include statements in the flat file because I didn’t feel like figuring out how to put in the database. All this worked great in 1.6 but now when I make a call I get

NOTICE[2559]: chan_sip.c:23320 handle_request_invite: Call from ‘’ (192.168.11.228:51012) to extension ‘5555555’ rejected because extension not found in context ‘default’.

Well I’m not using the default context, nor is it defined anywhere in my server because this is a multi-tenant system.

The things I notice from this is that it is not populating the sip username in that message just ’ ’ and that is most likely the reason it can’t find what context that endpoint belongs to. Now I know that the field “username” was replaced by “defaultuser” so that is one thing I’ve tried both ways to try and get it to work but no joy.

I believe this is the only thing I’ve got that is broken between the two servers and I’ve been attempting a cutover after hours every night last week trying to figure it out!

Does anyone have any ideas what I’m missing? Do I need to try and start over with a fresh “sip_buddies” table that is made for 1.8 and above? and if so does anyone have the parameters of such a table? Any help would be greatly appreciated because there doesn’t seem to be too much out there on this subject.