Unknown directive '#'

I’ve noticed all of a sudden these messages are completely flodding my log file (337 lines every time)

[Nov 17 15:52:37] WARNING[9450] config.c: Unknown directive ‘#’ at line 1 of /etc/asterisk/…/dahdi/system.conf
[Nov 17 15:52:37] WARNING[9450] config.c: Unknown directive ‘#’ at line 2 of /etc/asterisk/…/dahdi/system.conf
[Nov 17 15:52:37] WARNING[9450] config.c: Unknown directive ‘#’ at line 3 of /etc/asterisk/…/dahdi/system.conf
[Nov 17 15:52:37] WARNING[9450] config.c: Unknown directive ‘#’ at line 4 of /etc/asterisk/…/dahdi/system.conf

Is this bad in anyway besides flodding my log files? I see it is just a warning but I cant figure out how to fix it. Trying to change the “#” for comments in system.conf never works as dahdi wont run if I do.

Everything with the asterisk server runs fine locally, still waiting on my phone number activation to test calling in externally (unless it is activated already and this is not letting me call in)

Thank you.

Shouldn’t ; be used for comments!

Like:

; This is a comment!

sed “is your friend” here

I have tried to use “;” for comments in the file but that makes dahdi unable to run.

methinks you have some junk in /etc/dahdi/system.conf - here’s what mine looks like

Autogenerated by /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf on Thu Feb 10 16:45:09 2011

If you edit this file and execute /usr/sbin/dahdi_genconf again,

your manual changes will be LOST.

Dahdi Configuration File

This file is parsed by the Dahdi Configurator, dahdi_cfg

Span 1: WCTDM/4 “Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 5” (MASTER)

fxsks=1
fxsks=2
fxsks=3

Global data

loadzone = us
defaultzone = us