Unable to get ANYTHING to register to pjsip

The endpoint has stated its IP address for receiving media is “172.28.224.1” however when receiving media it is coming from “192.168.17.100”. If you want the actual source to be used instead then set rtp_symmetric to yes on the endpoint.

AH! I just noticed that. That’s weird, wonder why my PC is telling it to use that IP. That’s one of those automagically generated windows ones!

@jcolp - I just double checked that on the windows PC where microsip runs. That IP address is actually the “vEthernet” address assigned to the virtual ethernet adapter I have on this PC (This PC is running MS-Hyper-V) , no idea why Microsip is reporting that as it’s active address rather then the physical hardware one, but I’ve raised a query on the Microsip bug tracker see what they say.

Well spotted, I read that log several times last night, and missed that every time!

This time I think everything looks to definitely be working :slight_smile:

PS: I noticed you got a fix for that security problem I reported into the code base :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.