Turn off CDR

I have implemented CDR with MySQL and would like to disable the CDR output to the .CSV file. I was able to turn off the cdr_custom file writes, but don’t see anything that relates to standard CDR. Anyone have any experience with this?

i would try noload => cdr_csv.so in modules.conf
MtG*CLI> show modules like csv
Module Description Use Count
cdr_csv.so Comma Separated Values CDR Backend 0
1 modules loaded

[quote=“fdragowski”]i would try noload => cdr_csv.so in modules.conf
MtG*CLI> show modules like csv
Module Description Use Count
cdr_csv.so Comma Separated Values CDR Backend 0
1 modules loaded[/quote]

That did it - thanks!

How did you turn off cdr_custom logging before? Again, did you disabled both cdr_csv and cdr_custom in modules.conf?

Thanks,
Rajesh.

[quote=“rajeshcr”]How did you turn off cdr_custom logging before? Again, did you disabled both cdr_csv and cdr_custom in modules.conf?

Thanks,
Rajesh.[/quote]

Now that you ask, I wonder if I did it the correct way. What I did was to edit the cdr_master.conf file and comment out the line that describes the mappings. I’m going to try disabling it in the modules.conf file because that seems to be the better way to do it. I’ll let you know.

[quote=“BruceAtMaxup”][quote=“rajeshcr”]How did you turn off cdr_custom logging before? Again, did you disabled both cdr_csv and cdr_custom in modules.conf?

Thanks,
Rajesh.[/quote]

Now that you ask, I wonder if I did it the correct way. What I did was to edit the cdr_master.conf file and comment out the line that describes the mappings. I’m going to try disabling it in the modules.conf file because that seems to be the better way to do it. I’ll let you know.[/quote]

I disabled cdr_custom in modules.conf and that worked as well.