Trunk SIP Registry event pops up

Hello. Few days ago I was need city phone line. Before I worked (tested) asterisk with phones in local context - only via company’s network. I asked admins and they got it. Got trunk. And also added SIP for this trunk. Now everything good, BUT… Every 10-40 seconds Im getting same event in AMI:

Event: Registry
Privilege: system,all
Timestamp: 1472128279.384277
ChannelType: SIP
Username: 150511
Domain: sip.zadarma.com

And this makes some flood in events history. Is there a way to prevent repeately “registration” of this SIP so often? Any other SIPs dont do this. Except PC applications like MicroSIP or Phoner, but they flood “Reachable” peer state and I think it should be configurable in settings of these apps.

It will be your ITSP that is setting the very short registration interval. Contact them, although I suspect they will say that it is not negotiable.

So best of I can do (except try to contact provider) - it’s just ignore it?

You can filter out AMI events that you don’t want to see using the eventfilter setting in manager.conf. In your case, you might want to try the following:

eventfilter=!Domain: sip.zadarma.com

Of course, this will filter out all Registry events for that domain, which may or may not be what you want, but it would definitely make it so that you no longer see this event.

1 Like

Thank you so much! It was exactly what I was looking for.