Trouble with Warning error

A quick setup of what I am running. I am using asterisk as a go between for my Telco and NEC 2400PBX. I was having a problem being over trunked in the NEC because of the way it handles its outbound caller id. So I placed an * server in between the telco and NEC to push the caller IDs that I want without having to have tons of extra trunks. I am currently running 3 LD pri’s through the * and NEC. When i first set this up I was having trouble with 3 specific trunks on the 1st incoming pri. I ended up excluding these trunks on the * to even use these channels. When I did that everything worked great for me and I have been running wonderful for the last 3 weeks. 300k calls so far.

So now today I am getting an error popping up that I havent seen once in the last 3 weeks. It is -

[Jul 14 15:04:08] WARNING[6165]: chan_dahdi.c:13150 pri_dchannel: Ring requested on unconfigured channel 0/x span 1

where x is 1 of the 3 channels I excluded.

My questions are :

Why is this just now happening?
How can I resolve this issue without putting those 3 channels back into the mix?

I assume you all will need more information so if you do please just let me know what you need and probably how to get it as I am new to * in general.

thanks

anyone have any ideas or do I not have enough information to go on?

What card are you using for termination to the PSTN?

Te420B

Please contact our Support department directly so that they can work with you.

digium.com/support

Cheers.