Troubble with vMail.cgi in Firefox and Opera


I have a little but significant troubble. When I test the vmail.cgi script in Opera or Firefox, after login the script show me the source instead of page with voice messages.

I think that maybe this is a problem with how the http headers is sent by the script to browser.

With Internet Explorer vmail.cgi works pretty fine.



Ok, I fixed the troubble… was my bad. :blush:

I comment the line:

#print header(-cookie => &makecookie($format));

…to avoid ask to user the message format… but I must declare this line to script send the headers.

print header;

Thanks, and I hope that this post help other users with same troubble.