Troncales asterisk no se comunican

Good afternoon I need your help, I’m starting to handle asterisk with FreedPBX version 13, create two trunks on different computers and I need to link them, I’ve followed some tutorials but I can’t get extensions to be communicated. You can give me a hand I am totally grateful.

The current version is 15 and this is not a FreePBX forum. You also do not give enough information that allows others to help you. There is no magic “trunk” setting, like clicking a button or two, that is universally valid. Trunks can be a pain in the neck since a couple of service providers simply do not give you all the info you’d need.

Good morning you can help me configure two trunks in a small network with the version that I already have installed as I mentioned and I have instilled extensions.

Sorry, there are far too many loose ends here. There is no simple and short answer.

I have created two trunks, one for each laptop, create two extensions of type PJSIP, the question is should I create a trunk of the same type “chan_pjsip”,I have create two extensions of type PJSIP.
I create trunks of the type “chan_sip” but when I try to call from the softphones they do not communicate.
trunk=yes
qualify=yes
qualifyfreqok=25000
transfer=no
forceencryption=yes
encryption=yes
auth=md5
type=friend
secret=12345
host=192.168.0.106
insecure=invite,port
dtmfmode=auto
allow=all
context=from-internal
Cambien cree las ruta de salida en cada maquina.
Pero aun así no se comunican las centrales no se que estaré haciendo mal

You could check the messages on the console, e.g. asterisk -rvv and then asterisk -rvvv. This will likely tell you why the connections fail.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.