TPad and VBuzzer on Asterisk

Hi Guys,

I have configured VBuzzer on asterisk by following instructions located here:http://www.vbuzzer.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3340

Now I am wondering how can I integrate Tpad (incoming calls only at this moment) to my existing asterisk setup.

Also anybody knows how to configure dialplan for asterisk for North America calling with/without dialling 1?

My setup is I am using Linksys NSLU2 running Unslung-6.8-beta.bin running Asterisk. I have only followed vbuzzer configuration listed on the URL I mentioned above, now I am struggling to add TPAD in it, here is what I want to achieve:

• Use Vbuzzer to dial out and receive calls to my Vbuzzer number 416-123-1234 (pretty much done with my current setup)

• User TPAD to receive calls on my TPAD number 1300000 (No dial out is required for TPAD)

• I have two Linksys PAP2 and 1 IP Phone I would like to use, I would like to ring all the extensions when I receive calls from both VBuzzer and TPAD, and all the extensions should be able to dial out using VBuzzer.

• The dialplan should allow dialing north america by either dialing 1 or just the number 416-123-1234. It should also allow international and any special numbers Vbuzzer allows (*67 or whatever).

• In a later stage, after the above basic setup is complete, I would also like to have the ability of receiving call on one phone and then be able to transfer to another phone or have conf call b/w the phones (I think its possible using Asterisk).

• Also I would like to enable Voice Mail boxes for general mailbox and/or for specific extensions.

Thats pretty much all I want to achieve at this moment, this sounds too much, but thats what I really would like to learn and apply, and yes this is only meant for my home setup not for any business purposes.

Here is the output of my sip.conf and extensions.conf files as of now:

SIP.CONF*********

register => VBusername:VBpw@vbuzzer_VBusername

allow=all

[vbuzzer_VBusername]
; Vbuzzer configuration
type=friend
context=vbuzzer_incoming
host=vbuzzer.com
username=VBusername
canreinvite=no
dtmf=rfc2833
dtmfmode=auto
fromdomain=vbuzzer.com
fromuser=VBusername
hidecallerid=yes
insecure=very
nat=route
port=80
qualify=2000
secret=VBpw
username=VBusername
allow=all

[user1]
type=friend
host=dynamic
context=phones_user1
secret=user1
nat=route
allow=all

[user2]
type=friend
host=dynamic
context=phones_user2
secret=user2
nat=route
allow=all

Extensions.CONF*********

[globals]

[general]
autofallthrough=yes

[default]

[incoming_calls]

[internal]
exten => VBusername,1,NoOp()
exten => VBusername,n,Dial(SIP/user1, 30)
exten => VBusername,n,Playback(the-party-you-are-calling&is-curntly-unavail)
exten => VBusername,n,Hangup()

exten => user1,1,NoOp()
exten => user1,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}, 30)
exten => user1,n,Playback(the-party-you-are-calling&is-curntly-unavail)
exten => user1,n,Hangup()

exten => user2,1,NoOp()
exten => user2,n,Dial(SIP/${EXTEN}, 30)
exten => user2,n,Playback(the-party-you-are-calling&is-curntly-unavail)
exten => user2,n,Hangup()

[remote_VBusername]
exten => _X.,1,NoOp()
exten => _X.,n,Dial(SIP/vbuzzer_VBusername/${EXTEN})
exten => _X.,n,Hangup()

[vbuzzer_incoming]
include => internal

[phones_user1]
include => internal
include => remote_VBusername

[phones_user2]
include => internal
include => remote_VBusername