I have setup Asterisk 10.5 and eyeBeam 1.5.9 for TLS / SRTP. When making calls, “Lock” icon (in locked mode) appears in eyeBeam showing call is using TLS / SRTP.
However in Asterisk CLI, it shows
– Registered SIP ‘1001’ at xxx.xxx.89.9:3065
== Using SIP RTP CoS mark 5
– Executing [201@myphones:1] Answer(“SIP/1001-00000021”, “”) in new stack
I would like to ask,
- Why is eyeBeam registering at port 3065 while the default port for TLS connection should be 5061 ?
- Why does CLI saying “Using SIP RTP CoS…” instead of “Using SIP SRTP CoS…”
- How to check inside asterisk cli if an ongoing call is TLS / SRTP or not ?