TE122 with AEX800

Hello.

I have a fresh install running 1.4 (elastix)
Server is HP DL360 single XEON
Two pci-x slots available, one with the TE122 card, the other with the AEX800.

With both cards in the TE122 won’t sync with the carrier (will go from REC to REC/BLU)…D channel comes up but no “OK”…and some call attempts work but with a static noise (this is E1, not T1).

If I remove the AEX800, E1 works perfectly…

I think it might be an IRQ issue…but, how to solve it? ideas?

Thanks!

Disable any unused hardware in the BIOS (extra nics, usb\com ports). Also make sure that both cards have different IRQ’s, and if possible that they dont share with any other hardware (especially high I\O devices)

Already disabled all I could…can you give me some info on how to set the IRQ? The T1/E1 card is sharing with the RAID controller…can’t disable that…and I haven’t been able to change it…

Thanks!

You can only “change” IRQ’s in the BIOS. Usually to “change” an IRQ you need to switch slots.

This is one of the reasons it is suggested you only run one voice card per server. You might be better off getting a gateway for your analog lines and just keep the TE122 in the server.

[quote=“swaterhouse”]You can only “change” IRQ’s in the BIOS. Usually to “change” an IRQ you need to switch slots.

This is one of the reasons it is suggested you only run one voice card per server. You might be better off getting a gateway for your analog lines and just keep the TE122 in the server.[/quote]

yeah…I was thinking the same…this is a 1U server and it only has 2 slots…so I think you might be right…