TDM not recognizing PSTN line

Environment:

PBX in a Flash 1.1
Digium TDM402B (2 fxo) (using Zaptel 1.4.9.2)

I have two PSTN dial-tone service providers: Qwest and Comcast (via Digital Phone service).

I have installed and configured the TDM card as separate ZAP channels (1 and 2) each with a separate outbound route.

The Comcast FXO line works in either channel. (Seems to eliminate the TDM card, channels, outbound routes).

The Qwest FXO line doesn’t work in either channel. I always received the dreaded “all circuits are busy now”. Strangely, this line works fine on a SPA3000/3102. At one point using a “w” in the trunk definition worked but a reboot/time-of-day or whatever caused it to stop.

Any ideas on how or where to debug?

Thanks,

Tim

Here is some more debugging information:

[Apr 7 00:28:47] DEBUG[4175]: chan_zap.c:1954 zt_call: Dialing ‘3038954310’
[Apr 7 00:28:47] DEBUG[4175]: chan_zap.c:2030 zt_call: Deferring dialing…
– Called 1/3038954310
[Apr 7 00:28:47] WARNING[4175]: chan_zap.c:3835 zt_handle_event: Detected alarm on channel 1: No Alarm
– Hungup ‘Zap/1-1’

Any ideas?

With assistance from an outstanding technical support rep. at Digium an updated Zaptel driver corrected the problem. Apparently this is a know issue with 1.4.9.2 and is corrected in the currently available SVN stable branch.

[quote=“tfcarlin”]Environment:

PBX in a Flash 1.1
Digium TDM402B (2 fxo) (using Zaptel 1.4.9.2)

I have two PSTN dial-tone service providers: Qwest and Comcast (via Digital Phone service).

I have installed and configured the TDM card as separate ZAP channels (1 and 2) each with a separate outbound route.

The Comcast FXO line works in either channel. (Seems to eliminate the TDM card, channels, outbound routes).

The Qwest FXO line doesn’t work in either channel. I always received the dreaded “all circuits are busy now”. Strangely, this line works fine on a SPA3000/3102. At one point using a “w” in the trunk definition worked but a reboot/time-of-day or whatever caused it to stop.

Any ideas on how or where to debug?

Thanks,

Tim[/quote]

is it possible for the busy tone detection make this line hung up?

telecomchinasourcing.com/knowledge