Speech To text issue on Streaming Recogonise undefined

Dear All,
I am new to Asterisk speech To text. I have created an account for zoiper and registered with it and then i have created a dialplan for speech to text. I am using asterisk version 18.15 and trying to configure speech to text using AEAP. I am getting the following error when dialed,

Executing [550@arun:1] NoOp(“SIP/arunkr-00000002”, “”) in new stack
– Executing [550@arun:2] Answer(“SIP/arunkr-00000002”, “”) in new stack
– Executing [550@arun:3] SpeechCreate(“SIP/arunkr-00000002”, “my-speech-to-text”) in new stack
[Oct 22 16:54:05] ERROR[30010]: res_aeap/aeap.c:204 raise_msg_handler: AEAP (0x7f49e40034d0): Cannot read property ‘streamingRecognize’ of undefined
– Executing [550@arun:4] SpeechStart(“SIP/arunkr-00000002”, “”) in new stack
== Spawn extension (arun, 550, 4) exited non-zero on ‘SIP/arunkr-00000002’

I am using external application aeap-speech-to-text-master which is downloaded from github and the server started listening on the port. When i tried to call the websocket connection got established and after that the call got hangup immediately and not prompting for voice recording. My dialplan configuration is as follows,
exten => 550,1,NoOp()
same => n,Answer()
same => n,SpeechCreate(my-speech-to-text)
same => n,SpeechStart()
same => n,SpeechBackground(hello-world|60)
same => n,Verbose(0,${SPEECH_TEXT(0)})
same => n,SpeechDestroy()
same => n,Hangup()

Kindly help me for this and I appretiate your valuable time for this.
Thanking you
Arun

This message is from the node.js application, merely being forwarded to Asterisk. You’d need to investigate over there.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.