Sound issue on VTH

Hello.

Im new on Asterisk and FreePBX world and im a little confused in what to search to try to solve an issue im having with the audio on my VTH.

An example …

Those logs on the console dont say me anything… but when i call from or to the VTH, the sound is what you can hear.

If i call from my smartphone to VTO the audio is really good.
If i call from VTO to smartphone everything is good too.

But if i call from anywhere to my VTH, or from my VTH to somewhere else i only hear all that noise.
in the 2 devices on the the call.

The VTH model is: DH-VTH5341G-W.

I dont know what to do to debug to find the issue.

Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

After a bit of research, my best guess is that VTO and VTH are tems used to refer to the outside and the inside parts of a door entry intercom (“Entryphone”) in a block of flats etc.

Something is very wrong, but I think you will need to do a wireshark capture and work out where things are going wrong. About the only thing I can think of that would produce anything like this is if you have two audio streams going to the same device, e.g. a direct media feed and a music on hold feed, from the PBX. You’d really need lots of detailed logging to see if this is happening and understanding why.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.