Does anyone have any experience with the SMC DSP-205 phones?
Specfically - I’m trying to get Paging/Auto-Answer to work.
I’m evaluating them for a new install. So far, my impressions:
- GREAT price-point ($120ish from Dell)
- Feels like a pretty good phone - it’s no 7960, but hey it’s $120
- Lot’s of dedicated buttons (less confusing to some users - conference, transfer, forward, hold, dnd, redial phonebook, + 9 programmable)
- All standard asterisk features appear to be working out of the box
- Decent web interface for programming (can also grab a file - havne’t tried that yet)