SIP Trunk several permit IPs

Hi!

I need to register a trunk sip in a CUCM. This must be configured without authentication and must allow registration from several IPs. is this possible? with an IP it works correctly (host = XX.XX.XX.XX) but putting several (with permit = …) I can not get it to work.

I have also seen that the trunk once registered appears UNREACHABLE, . Is there any way to monitor it to appear ok? that’s why it works for outgoing calls but not for incoming calls.

My current configuration is the following:

[trunk]
type=friend
context=trunk
qualify=5000
nat=yes
insecure=port,invite
canreinvite=no
dtmfmode=rfc2833
disallow=all
allow=g729
allow=alaw
session-timers=refuse
;host=XX:XX:XX:XX
deny=0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
permit=XX:XX:XX:XX/255.255.255.240

Thanks!

I find this confusing. You are not configuring CUCM; you are configuring Asterisk.

Why do you need to use registration at all.

You need to specify host=dynamic, but see above.

type=peer is generally better, unless there is a specific need to use type=friend

Why are you accep;ting 5 second latency (qualify).

insecture=invite does nothing without a secret. CUCM doesn’t use random ports on trunks so insecure=port is just extra insecurity.

canreinvite was renamed directmedia many years ago.

The yes option on nat= has been dperecated in favour of specifying the specific sub-options, for many years, and you haven’t said anything about your environment that requires NAT workarounds anyway.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.