SFU video conference error while trying to call

Hey, hope you all in good health

I am using Asterisk 16.16.0 , with FreeBpx.

And I am trying to create an SFU video conference.

I saw this article

Asterisk 15: Multi-stream Media and SFU ⋆ Open Source Communications Software | Asterisk Official Site

I have Cloned the github project inside it and tried to make a call

I’ve created a (SIP (Legacy) [chan_sip] Extensions)

Images in the link below shows the configurations of this extensions in case there is incorrect option or so.

Dropbox - asterisk images - Simplify your life

I’ve made a (Conference) from Pbx in Conferences page, and tried to call it but I get this message

> JsSIP:ERROR:RTCSession emit “peerconnection:setremotedescriptionfailed” [error:DOMException: Failed to execute ‘setRemoteDescription’ on ‘RTCPeerConnection’: Failed to set remote answer sdp: Called with SDP without ice-ufrag and ice-pwd.]

Is there anything wrong I’m doing?

Or is there a better way to do it?

And if I used another library like SIPJS, can I still do it?

Hope you can help me with this issue.

Thanks in advanced

The chan_sip module does not support SFU video conferencing. Only the PJSIP module supports it. It also requires configuration, as I do not work on FreePBX I can’t say what is required in the GUI.

Other Javascript libraries can be used provided they implement SIP, and you write the logic to do present the user interface and other things.

Hey jcolp
thanks a lot for your fast answer.
And i want to ask you if you can help us with this issue so we success to connect and call ?
And we are ready to pay for you help if you can surely help us
what do you say ?

I do not take contracts for such things.

Aha
Could you so guide us to someone who can please ?

I do not keep such a list or know of anyone off hand. If anyone wishes to provide help or to take up such a thing, they may comment on here.

Thank you a lot for your help and time
Regards

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.