Set confbridge properties in local chanel dialout

Hi

I’m trying to set some confbridge properties on the local dialout channel and not getting it done.

same => n(dialout-start),Originate(Local/${DIALTOTONUM}~${ARG1}~${LANG}~${CONFCHANNELS}~${ANNOUNCE_JL}@confdialout,app,ConfBridge,"${ARG3},,,${CONFMENU}",,,a)

at the confdialout extension I call a sub conf-set-properties that sets the conf properties. This sub works for dialin users, but has no impact on dialout. Trace shows that all parameters are set. i also tried setting the confbridge properties before calling Originate, but is does not work either.

[conf-set-properties]
exten => s,1,NoOp()
    same => n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(bridge,max_members)=${CONFCHANNELS})
    same => n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,announce_join_leave)=${ANNOUNCE_JL})
    same => n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,announce_user_count)=yes)
    same => n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(user,music_on_hold_when_empty)=yes)
    same => n,Set(CONFBRIDGE(bridge,language)=${LANG})
    same => n,Return()

You might want to change the ‘app,appname…’ to ‘exten,contextname…’ and then Gosub to your conf-set-properties from within the flow of contextname.

You haven’t shared your full dialplan but it seems like local channel optimization issue. Try adding /n modifier with Local channel see if it helps.
OR set the properties in subroutine specified by option U of Dial application inside confdialout context

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.