Scheduled autodial with 00*

Hi everyone, I am new to the forum and need some help please. We have a customer with an Asterisk system. There are no trunks, only extensions. 2x extension are going to phones and 3x are going to 2N intercom devices. So what happens is, the user press the intercom whereby it dials an extension to the telephone, the conversation gets done and the receptionist can press 00* which triggers the relay on the 2N and the gate opens. THis part is easy but now we want 3x gates to open automatically at a specific time therefore I need to schedule the pbx to automatically according to the schedule dial the first extension then 00*, after that it must dial the next extension and 00* and then the last one the same. If I dial the device from the phone, it is setup to automatically pickup the call.

Can someone please advise on scripting that will allow me to dial these three extensions one by one and adding 00* after a 1 second delay? This must happen every morning at 06:00 and 08:00 Monday to Friday.

HInts:

1. CRONjob
  2. CAll file
  3. SendDTMF application.