Rolm -> Asterisk via T1, lost digits?

I have a Rolm 9751 CBX connected to a server running Asterisk over T1.

Rolm 9751 —T1 B8ZS/ESF/E&M—> Asterisk

The Rolm is outpulsing 762906300 down the T1 yet Asterisk only appears to be receiving the last four digits, 6300.
The T1 from the Rolm to Asterisk is set up in the Rolm as a SAT type connection. I’m no expert with the Rolm systems, but I believe this is short for Satellite connection. It was designed to be used between Rolm systems in order to pass CallerID (among other things) when setting up a call.

Broken down–
*7 6290 * 6300

*7 designates something to do with the trunk that the Rolm is using, this part is always the same.
6290 is the extension I’m calling from on the Rolm System
the second * is the designator that splits the source number from the destination
6300 is the number I am dialing in the Asterisk system.

I need to know if there is a way with the dahdi tools or Asterisk to see if these digits are actually making it over the T1 like the Rolm console says, and, if they are, why Asterisk is discarding everything except the last four digits.

Any ideas?

[RolmIncoming]
;Calls entering Asterisk from the Rolm 9751 CBX

exten => _*XXXXX*X.,1,NoOp(We've done it)
same => n,Playback(hello-world)

CLI Output

*CLI> dialplan show *76290*6300@RolmIncoming
[ Context 'RolmIncoming' created by 'pbx_config' ]
  '_*XXXXX*X.' =>   1. NoOp(We've done it)                        [pbx_config]
                    2. Playback(hello-world)                      [pbx_config]

-= 1 extension (2 priorities) in 1 context. =-
*CLI>

Console Output when Call is Made

*CLI> -- Starting simple switch on 'DAHDI/49-1' -- Unknown extension '6300' in context 'RolmIncoming' requested -- <DAHDI/49-1> Playing 'ss-noservice.ulaw' (language 'en') -- Hanging up on 'DAHDI/49-1' -- Hungup 'DAHDI/49-1'

What’s the T1 interface card you’re using on the Asterisk side? If it’s an under-warranty Digium card, please give our Support team a contact via:

digium.com/support

Cheers

[quote=“malcolmd”]What’s the T1 interface card you’re using on the Asterisk side? If it’s an under-warranty Digium card, please give our Support team a contact via:

digium.com/support

Cheers[/quote]

I have a pair of TE420’s; three spans are connected to the Rolm switch. These are brand new, I will contact Digium for support.

Thanks

Howdy,

Great. :smile: