[Resolved] TE110P | busy tone after 3 lines in use | T1 conf

Hello folks,

I am facing a odd problem; I have a TE110P card configured with a T1 line.
I have also configured a queue.

The problem is that when I try to use more than 3 channels of the T1 at the same time, I receive a ‘busy’ tone for the 4th line.

For example:
If I log-in an agent, the incoming calls are sended to that agent, and then just two calls are allowed in the queue, the others incoming attempts get busy tone.

If I log-in three agents, and call to the T1 and left the line opened after answer, when try a 4th call (from elsewhere, even my cellphone) I get a busy tone inmediately and NOTE the forth call is not reflected in the Asterisk CLI , even with verbose set to 10.

I checked zapata.conf , and the 24 channels are registered, even asterisk shows them when I type “sip show channels” in the CLI…

I try making a call from a higher channel number, Like, making asterisk dial on channel 15 or 21 for example,

And the call was succesfull, BUT, only channel 1 was in use at the same time. When I try a call with three channels in use, I get again a ‘busy tone’

Everything appears that there might be some problem with the T1, like if it does not have 24 channels avaliables;
My question is, what else could cause that strange beahivor ?, cause the Telco says that the T1 is ok, and 24 channels avaliables.

I hope you can help me with this, and I hope you can understand my explanation :smile: , thanks

zapata.conf
########

[trunkgroups]

[channels]

rxwink=150
context=default
switchtype=national
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=yes
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
group=1
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
immediate=no
musiconhold=default

context=incoming
signalling=em_w
channel => 1-24

I assume you have a hunt group configured on this T1? stupid question here: are you sure you have more than 3 numbers in the hunt group?

Yes, I had the group, and more than 3 numbers in the hunt group…

I called the Telco, and asked them to check the T1… after a few hours the told , “we had a little problem, sorry for the inconvenients, thanks for calling veriz…” …

:open_mouth: ,

Thanks for your repply dswartz , :smiley: