Recording calls FROM a specific extension

How can I record all calls originated FROM extensions 1205 :question:

I now use:
exten=>1205,1,Monitor(wav,/home/monitor/${TIMESTAMP:0:8}/${TIMESTAMP:9:2}.${TIMESTAMP:11:2}from${CALLERIDNUM}_to_CORDLESS,m)
exten=>1205,2,Dial(Zap/1,30,r)
exten=>1205,3,VoiceMail(u1205@default)
exten=>1205,4,Hangup()
exten=>1205,103,VoiceMail(b1205@default)
exten=>1205,104,Hangup()

but this only records calls TO 1205. :unamused:

Even better should be all calls from and to 1205. :laughing:

Henk.

if extension 1205 is associated with a device (ZAP/1), you could set up a special context for this device instead of sending it into the same context as your other extensions. this new context would have something like this:

exten => _X.,1,Monitor(xxxx)
exten => _X.,2,Goto(regular-context,${EXTEN},1)

[quote=“gtcleaves”]if extension 1205 is associated with a device (ZAP/1), you could set up a special context for this device instead of sending it into the same context as your other extensions. this new context would have something like this:

exten => _X.,1,Monitor(xxxx)
exten => _X.,2,Goto(regular-context,${EXTEN},1)[/quote]

Tnx for your answer Geoff.
I which file do I put this context? :unamused:

Henk

where all the contexts for extensions are … extensions.conf :wink:

I suppose I also need the same context then in zapata.conf, since 1205 is a ZAP extension ?

you, my friend, need to brush up on the asterisk configuration files. see the links in my signature.

yes, you define which context each ZAP channel will use in zapata.conf. then in extensions.conf you create that context.

[quote=“gtcleaves”]you, my friend, need to brush up on the asterisk configuration files. see the links in my signature.

yes, you define which context each ZAP channel will use in zapata.conf. then in extensions.conf you create that context.[/quote]

:blush: It’s OK now :laughing: