I would like to realize a life-line on an Asterisk-Server. Meaning multiple callers can hear a ceremony in a chruch - live. At the same time the ceremony is supposed to be recorded and can be listened to until the next ceremony.
The requirements are as fellowed:
- Multiple ISDN hook-up must me supported to allow more than 2 lines
- Must be able to be extended up to PRI
- Hook-up to a microphone and/or speaker system
- Analogue phones must be able to be used to make regular calls
- Server can be used behind phone interface
I already looked into phone interfaces and add-ons for them, but I cant to seem a CHEAP sollution. I hope this little project can be realized with Asterisk. I dont see another possibility!
Thank you guys!
Greetings from Germany