After a few months of developement, we are proud to release QueueMetrics 1.4.1
This is mainly a bug-fix release over 1.4.0, with a lot of stuff fixed and improved - the most important new addition is that QueueMetrics now supports dynamic logins per queue if you run under Asterisk 1.4.
Major new features:
- Support for dynamic queue logon through AddMember and RemoveMember verbs (EXPERIMENTAL)
- Pause codes are now shown on the Realtime page
- The time zone offset value was not working correctly in version 1.4 and
is now fixed
- Raw agent sessions: it is now possible through a configuration switch to
see ALL agent sessions and not only those where they’ve taken at least one
- The default configuration file that ships with QM is compatible with
TrixBox, as it’s the most common environment.
- New clustering licence model fully supported.
…plus over 30 bugs fixed and little improvements - see the changelog. In
total, this release produces over 150 different results.
You can download the latest version immediately from the downloads page at queuemetrics.com/download.jsp , together with the updated 130-page User manual. As an alternative, if you run RHEL/CentOS/TrixBox/AAH, you can install it automatically using yum - see
queuemetrics.com/install.jsp . If you just want to see it in
action, try the demo system live on our website.
QueueMetrics is a commercial, heavy-duty, full-fledged call-center
monitoring package for Asterisk that is available free of charge to
individual users / very small call centers / SOHOs / Asterisk hackers.
We hope you’ll like it!
The Loway team