Question about the new pjsip_wizard in 13.2

I tried out the wizard in 13.2 and it seems to work well, possibly correcting an issue or two with my pjsip.conf but I have a couple of questions.
Question 1:
Regarding multiple remote hosts - If I specify 2 hosts, “main” and “backup” how is the order that Asterisk uses them for Registration and/or use determined? Is there a way to specify the order?

Question 2:
Is there a way to cause the wizard to output the resultant “pjsip.conf” that it creates to a file as well as memory? I know I can see the results with the "pjsip show " commands but I would like to look at it for debugging and/or educational purposes.

[quote=“proftech”]I tried out the wizard in 13.2 and it seems to work well, possibly correcting an issue or two with my pjsip.conf but I have a couple of questions.
Question 1:
Regarding multiple remote hosts - If I specify 2 hosts, “main” and “backup” how is the order that Asterisk uses them for Registration and/or use determined? Is there a way to specify the order?
[/quote]
For outgoing calls it’s the first available. I.E. If you specified “remote_hosts=main,backup” then main would always be tried first and backup would only be used if main could not be reached.

For outgoing registrations (incoming calls), both remote hosts are registered and calls would be accepted from either.

[quote=“proftech”]
Question 2:
Is there a way to cause the wizard to output the resultant “pjsip.conf” that it creates to a file as well as memory? I know I can see the results with the "pjsip show " commands but I would like to look at it for debugging and/or educational purposes.[/quote]
Not currently but that’s a good idea. If you create an issue at issues.asterisk.org/ and post the issue number here, I can take a look at it. Maybe I can whip up a quick script.

Thanks for the info. I opened Asterisk-24919 for the feature.