A poor man breaks in to a pharmacy for drugs for his sick wife
- Jail jail jail, he broke the law
- Jail, got to set an example
- Suspended sentance, he has to care for the wife
- Acquit him, it was a virtuous act
- Those kind of drugs should be free
Can anyone recommend a US-based provider of PSTN to IP services? They would need to be able to do something like this:
- rent us one or more E1/T1 lines
- covert PSTN incoming US terrestrial 800 number calls to G729 packets
- connect to our Asterisk system
- go to step 2
If they can also provide an SMS gateway, all the better.
We have a provider in the UK who did this, Interchange, but we need a US provider. I tried Skype and Verison but alas.
Any recommendations would be really great, thanks.
And thank you to Digium for a most excellent product.