PSTN Call Disconnection Detection Problem

I am new to asterisk. I have connected PSTN landline to asterisk via Tiger Jet Network Inc. Tiger3XX Modem/ISDN interface (elastix UI detected as Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 5) card. Problem is when call is disconnected from landline, ivr is still playing. asterisk is not detecting the call disconnection. I have set the busypattern=400/750,0/750 from the World Tone Database. but still no luck. surprisingly only one time asterisk detected the call disconnection and prints log to console as -User disconnected
-Hanging up dhadi.

i have noticed that the call connection has some noise and audio is not loud and clear. is that problem with board or landline connection or with wrong configuration. Please help me to fix Call Disconnection Detection problem.

here chan_dadhi.conf file
; Auto-generated by /usr/sbin/hardware_detector
[trunkgroups]

[channels]
context=from-pstn
signalling=fxs_ks
rxwink=300 ; Atlas seems to use long (250ms) winks
usecallerid=yes
hidecallerid=no
callwaiting=yes
usecallingpres=yes
callwaitingcallerid=yes
threewaycalling=yes
transfer=yes
canpark=yes
cancallforward=yes
callreturn=yes
echocancel=yes
echocancelwhenbridged=no
faxdetect=incoming
echotraining=800
rxgain=0.0
txgain=0.0
callgroup=1
pickupgroup=1
relaxdtmf=yes

;Uncomment these lines if you have problems with the disconection of your analog lines
;busydetect=yes
;busycount=3

immediate=no

#include dahdi-channels.conf
#include chan_dahdi_additional.conf

;To detect call hangup and busy signals
busydetect=yes
busycount=6
busypattern=400/750,0/750
answeronpolarityswitch=yes
hanguponpolarityswitch=yes

It is unlikely that that device has been designed with disconnect supervision in mind. If you want reliable disconnect supervision, use ISDN, directly, or use it indirectly via a SIP ITSP.

However, you haven’t specified any channels after enabling busydetect, so no channels will fall back to busy detection for disconnects.

Please note that Asterisk General is intended for discussion, not for support questions.